[Spoilers] Kang

For anybody that's watch Ant-Man 3, there's just a few changes I wish I could've made about Kang: - First I would've changed his story of how he got into the Quantum Realm. Instead of Kang being "banished" by the council of Kangs, I would've said Kang was escaping "He Who Remains" when he sent the TVA to prune all the timelines and ended up in the Quantum Realm since it was outside space and time. - Second I would've allowed Kang to escape the Quantum Realm at the end of the movie so we get that "villain wins" story like Infinity War/Civil War. And just to add more stakes I would've made Kang beat Scott so badly that Scott goes into a coma and we, the audience, don't know if he'll ever wake up again. So a pretty dark ending. - Third, the post credits, I would have the council of Kangs announcing that their "leader" Kang is still alive then we see the whole arena cheering as Kang walks out infront of everybody. The End

submitted by /u/wbgoat009
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending