phase 4

For the record I'm more of a movies guy than a tv guy, I have seen 3 of the phase 4 tv shows but I had other things going on at times when the tv shows were airing and in general the tv shows we're getting overwhelming, so I'm talking purely from a movie pov.

I don't get the hate for this phase, do some of the movies have issues, yes but the hate is overblown, in fact I would say phase 4 is probably my favorite mcu phase because I have more or less liked every movie about the same, unlike the infinity saga where there's at least one movie in each phase that I don't like.

Every movie in phase 4 has been so great in their own ways, I would rank the movies:

Spiderman No Way Home 10/10

Eternals 9.5/10

Black Panther Wakanda Forever 9/10

Shang Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings 9/10

Doctor Strange in the MoM 8.5/10

Thor Love and Thunder 7.5/10

And Black Widow 7

As for my ranking of the phases, I would rank them:

Phase 4 85/100

Phase 3 85/100

Phase 2 80/100

Phase 1 70/100.

submitted by /u/Agile_Friendship_408
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending