If you were victim of the snap, how would you deal with a post-snap world when you return?

A hypothetical thing I’ve been thinking about recently is what my mind set would be if I was a snap victim and I come back to a world that would probably would’ve moved on from me.
I’d probably get really existential, paranoid and have a lot of questions about what happens to the world as well as the people in my life. Like “Did the same thing happen to them?”, “Did this have an effect on my family dynamic?” (I’m the eldest sibling and would that make my younger sister older than me) or “Is the world I return to going to get better at all?”

But what about what would you guys feel if you were a victim of the snap?

submitted by /u/17Reddit-Browser
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending