Future Holiday Specials

I loved the GOTG Holiday Special. I'm curious to see what future Holiday Specials everyone is interested in seeing be made involving a certain MCU character or group? I think with the talk of a Deadpool Christmas movie somewhat developed by Ryan Reynolds a 'Deadpool Holiday Special' could be really funny and charming if done right.

I also think a Spider-Man (& possibly Venom?) is high on the list for Holiday Specials as they both have similar Holiday themed comic runs. Doctor Strange could also be very charming Holiday Special, i'm imagining him helping Santa or something. I also think something like an 'Avengers Holiday Special' would be really fun, the fans love slice of life moments and seeing the new Avengers team around the festive Holiday season could be fun for 45 minutes.

What does everyone think?

submitted by /u/S0nG0ku88
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending