What’s the deal w “M-She-U?”

Forgive me for being eons late to the conversation, but I try to stay above the racist/mysogistic chatter on the internet.

Is the whole m-she-u argument really just that we neckbeards, living in our (metaphorical) mother’s basements are mad bc the studio is retconning characters to be more inclusive according to race and gender?

Putting vaginas where there traditionally have been penises and whatnot?

I’ve saw some chatter about the writing and the DD walk of shame in She-Hulk. Lol. Gotta say that made me laugh quite a bit. And the show wasn’t FOR me. It was directed at my wife, who loved it.

I watched Ms. Marvel w my 7yo son and he had a blast. Far more than i did.

I guess what I’m asking is : is the hubbub really just a bunch of entitled grown men bitching bc they don’t want strong female characters and shows not directly aimed at them????

submitted by /u/EB123456789101112
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending