Sam being one of the “big 4” or leader or whatever moving forward is really gonna hurt the franchise

I’ll be the first to admit I’ve lost a lot of interest in marvel since Endgame but Kang has reignited my interest. Moving forward though, the question becomes who replaces Tony and Cap?

I think everything is shaping up for it to be Sam, and I just think that’s an awful choice. I think the number one problem is Anthony Mackie. I like him as an actor, but IMO his ceiling is what his role has been - a side character and a friend to the main character. I don’t see him carrying any franchise movie, let alone this one.

I’ve found most of the Marvel TV shows to be pretty good and enjoyable but the new Captain America show was by far the most boring to me, and to be honest I cared way more about Bucky than Sam

submitted by /u/Mybitchmyhoemyhoemy
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending