Tony Stark dies in the MCU timeline this year! Definitely gonna re-watch the entire MCU leading upto the release date of Avengers Endgame

God idk why but it feels like that might hit me somewhere! Growing up Marvel has been such an integral part of my life and I have enjoyed every bit of being a Marvel Fan! 2023 seems like a promising year for the MCU as well! Seems like Phase 5 is gonna bring us a ton of exciting world building events! Can't wait to finally meet Kang (one of my Favourite Marvel Villians! Jonathon Majors killed it in the 30 minutes he got in Loki, he's gonna own this fucking role)

Here's to an amazing year ahead! Happy New Year True Believers!

(Ik half of the world still isn't in 2023 at the time I'm posting this lol)

submitted by /u/Boredguy_3005
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending