Started watching the MCU shows outside of Disney+ and finished watching the first season of Daredevil, it was amazing.

I started to watch the ENTIRETY of the MCU as a whole. I've finished watching the main continuity of the MCU which are the Movies and Dinsey+ Series and seeing how much time I have to wait for the next MCU content which is 'Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania' I've decided to watch the other MCU shows which are the Netflix, ABC, Hulu and Freeform shows and will be watching on release order.

This means I have a lot of catching up to do watching everything with Agents of Shield, Inhumans, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, The Defenders, The Punisher, Runaways, Cloak & Daggger, MCU One Shots and Agent Carter.

I will now feel like I have watched the entire MCU.

The first shows I'm going to the watch are the Netflix shows cause I've heard they were one of the best content the MCU has offered.

Daredevil was the first one I watched and it was amazing, a lot of screaming, Nos, shocking twist, and sad moments. It was truly a delight and I can see why people love the shows.

I'm now curious on what Jessica Jones story is going to tell.

submitted by /u/Big_TinyRequest
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending