Secret Wars/Multiverse question

I read an article about ‘multiverse’ as a storytelling device in today’s movies (not just Marvel). They brought up some examples of a recent movie, also there’s Sliding Doors which deals with parallel storylines with the same character, etc.

I don’t/didn’t read any of the storylines in the comics, but this article mentions at the end something bout the ‘multiverse imploding in Secret Wars’. I’m assuming the MCU will touch on this and basically that’s what Avengets 5? 6? (I forget which comes first, Kang or Secret Wars) will be about

To makes things short, what happens? The Wikipedia for Secret Wars entry is long as shit

Thanks

submitted by /u/MM10MMG
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending