I'm confused by everything now...

I just watched Thor 4. I mean, more Gods and Eternity? Ok who? Before Celestials? After? What? I mean, who created the Infinity Stones?

Like basically yes I can read up on this stuff but god damn, you really have to do your research and people just don't have time. I don't get it, and more to the point they're throwing in way too much too fast, now it's Monsters too.

It just seems like it's more fan-service than anything.

One thing that really bugs me is the lack of how the public in the MCU have adapted, like, it feels REALLY disconnected. In the first Iron Man, we get it, then the tech and alien ware took over way too quickly.

submitted by /u/Degroomed
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending