I never thought that the one thing I would be the most excited for in the MCU in the next phase, would be Tom Hiddleston and Owen Wilson as buddies in a procedural show

I have to say, I did not expect Loki to become - for a part - a procedural show and with such different actors (as types and probably even personalities) to match each other so perfectly. From what I saw in behind the scenes videos, these two got to be also very close when filming. It is one of those unlikely matches you have with actors.

I mean, Tom is able to have a chemistry with everybody, and Owen had some very good stuff over the years (I have to admit, his comedies were not my style but comedians tend to be some of the best actors - one of my guilty....very guilty....pleasures is Behind Enemy Lines :D) but put them together? I guess it is also a proof that Marvel Casting department can do magic :)

I never, ever expected these two to appear on a sci-fi show that deals with different timelines, personal dilemnas, where you have Brazil/Kafkauesqe world and them sitting at the table, talking about a meaning of life.

I want to see more and I hope we will get more, however, of course, I am curious about all the other characters as well (like, all of them), but this dynamic of them being sort of time detectives is really....fun, interesting and exciting.

submitted by /u/Jarita12
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending