An aid for catching up with Phase 4

An aid for catching up with Phase 4

A friend recently asked for advice on what stuff from Phase 4 they needed to watch in order to catch-up with the MCU. They hadn't seen anything since Endgame but wanted to be ready for the big films that were coming up.

It got quite complicated to explain in words, so I made this graph and they recommended sharing it here for anyone else looking to do the same.

It's not trying to map everything, just focus on all the Phase 4 shows and films (I skipped What If) and indicate what directly connects to them from earlier phases. I also included my personal theories as to where some things might be going, mainly to avoid stuff like Moon Knight or Shang-Chi looking like dead ends.

I'm sure it's got mistakes in it - and I don't post on Reddit much so there's a good chance I've cocked this up in some way - but hopefully it'll help out someone!

Curious to see what people think, or any suggestions for improvements.

https://preview.redd.it/0ieytl7uf37a1.jpg?width=11535&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d19871d90b3675b1c07c3ca1b404e43397d868b6

submitted by /u/MaskedDave
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending