What I loved about Wakanda Forever

• As much as I didn’t want Shuri to take the mantle, I feel the right choice was made to have her as the protector while M’Baku resides on the throne

• Shuri seeing Killmonger in the Ancestral Plane was a surprise, but a welcomed one

• Namor was absolutely the best antagonist we’ve gotten in Phase 4. I found myself rooting for him at one point. He was menacing and exciting. I’ll be looking forward to seeing more of him and the Talokans (Talokians?) in the future

• Dominique Thorne as RiRi Williams is going to do amazing things in her solo series

• The introduction of T’Challa and Nakia’s son was a perfect end cap to the story being told

submitted by /u/dcarp1231
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending