The plot of Black panther 2

I’m sorry but I actually contemplated leaving the theatre because I knew exactly what was going to happen as soon she got abducted.

It makes no sense as to why Shuri would not think to have someone tell her mom that she was ok? I get the whole idea of suspension of disbelief but whenever I get lost in an unknown place the first thing I do is call my parents or like a friend or something.

If the mom knew that her daughter was ok she never would have sent nakia to “save” shuri. They could have been way more diplomatic. It just seems very out of character for wakanda to be so ignorant.

That’s just my opinion though. I no I probably sound like the guy who is no fun at parties but that’s just the way I watch movies I guess.

submitted by /u/gmoneyswag3655
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending