Shuri at the end of black panther 2

I was really, really hoping that shuri would kill namor at the end when she had the spear to his neck. Every single marvel movie does this, or at least it feels like it, like right at the end the hero goes through their nice flashback and spates the villain. I know she’s the hero and she made the right choice to spare him to protect both peoples blah blah but just once I want a hero to have their emotional flashback and then just fucking end the villain after Cus 1 day shouldn’t be enough time to let the guy who murders ur family and a shit ton of ur people live. That’s why I really like deadpool, it doesn’t try to sugarcoat stuff, at the end of the first deadpool at least he ended Ajax. Obviously I like movies where the hero comes out on top and does the right thing but I wish just a few movies would end dark as shit.

submitted by /u/Dr-icetea
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending