Interesting Marvel comicbooks

Earlier I saw a post that talked about iconic comicbook scenes that have not been adapted to screen in the MCU and as I read the comments I was struck by how many memorable moments I've missed by my lack of comic reading.

So are there any recommended runs that an MCU viewer should read? What about other interesting stories that you like and recommend to read too?

If it helps, I'm vaguely familiar with some of the events presented in comics that have been adapted into, or that inspired, MCU movies and tv shows, though the only one I've read is the main Civil War event (which is also the only Marvel comic I've ever read).

Thank you all in advance and sorry if there are any mistakes, english is not my main language :)

submitted by /u/Alemani29
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending