Does NWH change the fate of the Raimi and Webb universes or creates new timelines?

I’m a little confused on NWH honestly and I hope someone can help me here.

Considering Peter cures all the villains and they don’t end up dying does this simply branch new timelines in those universes or they’re all in the same universe?

Like, does each person canonically go to a new timeline including T&A or they all go back to the same universe but different fate?

Also do they remember anything in NWH or do they forget it ever happened when they go back?

Also random but I wonder how many years passed for T&A in NWH since A says how he stopped pulling punches (we never saw him kill in TASM 2) then Peter was obviously very old.

submitted by /u/hushpolocaps69
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending