Daredevil was greatly portrayed in She-Hulk

Daredevil was greatly portrayed in She-Hulk

These particular interactions between Spider-Man and DD is just one of the reasons I think that Daredevil was perfectly captured in the MCU.

It might just be me but his subtle way of expressing stuff distinguishes from any other superhero, he's witty and oddly clever and charismatic with his quips, he's not Spider-Man type goofy, but you get what I mean.

I'm sick of people only having the idea that Daredevil is this Batman-ish character and isn't allowed to be comical and cute at times, with ONLY tragic stuff going on in his life, most people complaining about him in She-Hulk are the vast majority that haven't seen anything about Daredevil other than the Netflix show, which is a great show don't get me wrong. Yes he is certainly a dark character in many aspects of his stories, but he can be lighthearted and fun at times too and the MCU greatly captured his way of interacting with other heroes, "my ass remains un-whooped" to me is something Daredevil would definitely say in a comic when getting threatened.

Again, this is just my POV, but damn I love the way they handled Daredevil in the MCU and I'm super excited to see what's next with Born Again. Here are some images to make my point more clear:

https://preview.redd.it/tes8x6wzjsw91.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b471e56bf6ea5a0d92a3a288433926bbae77a381

https://preview.redd.it/4abpv8wzjsw91.jpg?width=609&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2cc329cef3c1a197e2be67660af9362a2b0ededb

submitted by /u/Ok_Mathematician2151
[link] [comments]


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending