Am I the only not hyped about anything MCU related as I used to be?

Am I the only who isn’t hyped about the MCU as I used to be? Like don’t get me wrong, I was excited about Ant-Man 3, but upon seeing the trailer, I’m not too hyped for it anymore. I’m not saying it looks bad and I’ll still watch it when it comes out. I was very much excited for No Way Home last year and it was a good time seeing all the nostalgia, but when the hype died down, i realized it was just a “good” movie and not a masterpiece. I was also excited for Doctor Strange 2 but over time realized it was just alright and Thor Love and thunder was a big mehh. The best thing out of Phase 4 and that’s really grown on me is actually Shang Chi, but other than that, everything feels kinda just “alright” and don’t get me started on She-Hulk…

submitted by /u/In-The-Zone-69
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending