I Think the MCU Could/Will Go on Forever

I used to be of the mindset of wanting it to end with endgame. I couldn’t think closer to the opposite now. Think about how big the MCU, I mean it’s literally an entire universe. There’s not just one story that we are following. There’s several franchises connected to multiple arcs across multiple phases in (now) multiple sagas.

Any marvel movie by Disney will be in the MCU. So I just feel that as long as people are interested in seeing marvel superheroes the MCU will last. Let’s pretend the mcu never existed and marvel announced that they we’re just flat out done making movies, it sounds crazy, right? That would almost be the equivalent of ending the mcu, to me.

The Universe can continue to evolve as were already seeing with the new avengers replacements. As far as it getting too complicated and people wanting to see original characters like Iron Man again, they can soft reboot within the MCU. They have the entire multiverse to use now, so even non-mcu projects are canon.

Another thing to point out it the comics. Look at how long they’ve been running and how many storyline and characters there are to use and play with. In the end, I think that as long as their is enough interest to produce enough money, the mcu will and should live on for more generations.

Does anyone agree?

submitted by /u/5Garbanzobeans
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending