How scarred should Doctor Doom's face be in the MCU?

To my knowledge, there are two big versions of how Doom's face appears when unmasked.

The big one usually used is that the inciting accident only left a small scar, and when he first put on the mask (still burning hot) is when he became truly scarred, worsening his burns and looking like this.

The other is that he isn't fully-scarred, he's just so vain about his looks that only one scar is enough to drive him to cover up his face.

Both interpretations I think can work to highlight his vanity. I personally love the former option as I think it really highlights how arrogant/insane Victor can be.

submitted by /u/cbekel3618
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending