AITA for wanting to postpone my wedding from June 9th to September 6th 2024 because I want to watch Deadpool 3 on opening night??

My finance and I have been engaged for 2 years now. The original date for our wedding was on June 9th 2024 (as you can probably guess from the title) but with the recent news that Deadpool 3 is releasing on 09/06/2024, I asked my fancy if we could postpone the wedding to Stepsember 6th instead. This really pissed her off. She said if I’d rather watch a superhero movie than get married to her, we should just call the wedding off altogether. I told her to stop being reddickulous. She’s making me sleep on the couch for the next 2 weeks.

She’s not into Marvel movies so she doesn’t understand how important Deadpool 3 is because of Hugh Jackman returning as Wolverine IN THE MCU. I tried explaining that to her but she won’t listen. Ah well.

submitted by /u/AndromedaIcedLatte
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending