That line from She-Hulk getting certain people butt-hurt

"I can control my anger infinitely more than you"

I keep seeing people complaining about this line and that entire monologue in general.

1 - Everyone complains about that line specifically. Yet everyone leaves out the part where she goes Hulk ANYWAY, thus SHOWING us that despite what she just said, she is wrong (about the anger control specifically). Even Bruce himself makes a face "and there is it" because he also knew it. I do not understand people getting pissed and saying she's wrong when the show actually agrees with that fact by SHOWING us. "I can control my anger" *Loses control of anger and turns Hulk*

2 - And this is going to be the more controversial statement that obviously will not have any straightforward answer, (and I am a man btw) but there are two instances in the show where the character speaks about the experience of living as a woman. Probably the second/longer speech meditating with Bruce being the one that for some strange reason pisses people off.

Are these experiences she's speaking of not true? Are they falsifications? Is it too much that one minute was taken to speak about real-life issues? (something that oh idk... is common in media).

Does it really butt hurt men to hear about these things? Did I as a man miss something and am also supposed to be offended or let it ruin the rest of the show for me? Yes, I obviously understand I just asked 10 questions but you get the general idea of the point I'm trying to make here.

submitted by /u/NineWalkers
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending