What do you think is the best way for 'Wakanda Forever' to depict T'challa's death in the MCU?

I'm interested in what the fandom thinks is the best and most respectful way for this movie to handle the death of Chadwick Boseman and his character? Obviously they're going to give it their all and try to deliver an amazing movie while trying to remain respectful to his memory and his family, but I feel like they've perhaps written themselves into a corner by making this movie.

Don't get me wrong, I am incredibly excited for this movie and I wish it's crew and it's development nothing but luck, but I feel as though no matter how they handle his death SOME people are going to get offended or just have some sort of complaint about it.

So what do you think? How would you like to see them handle his death? What do you think is the best reasoning for the characters death they can give? Who would you like to see take on the mantle? What plausible scenario would offend you or turn you off from the movie? I'm curious to know.

submitted by /u/Level9_CPU
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending