Thoughts about DrStrange MOM. What do others think?

I wanted to ask a question and see if anyone else thought this when seeing MOM. When I saw the movie I thought overall it was good. The visuals, action, connection to the wider MCU all great. I just hated at the end that Wanda kills herself by throwing stones/building on herself. This upset me because I saw this as someone who is dealing with PTSD and other mental health issues committing suicide because she has done so much wrong and can’t see another away out. I know some people will comment is Wanda really dead? But just taking the movie as presented the viewer can assume she is dead. I would have liked the hero’s to find another way to help/cure her from the Dark Hold and provide support to someone with mental health issues.

submitted by /u/Twcap
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending