Thanos, Kang, who's next?

Maybe it's a little early to talk about this, but who do you think will be the big bad guy for the third MCU Saga? I think I want to see Doctor Doom. After a warrior from Titan and a time traveling conquerer, I'd like to see them mix it up and see a (semi) ordinary man outsmart the Avengers time after time. Maybe his motivation is that he knows Galactus is an inevitability? Or maybe he is trying to prevent his coming with methods the Avengers would consider immoral and dangerous, and even though they put a stop to his plans when he appears, he always manages to get away. Maybe the last two Avengers movies of the saga revolve around Doom's last ditch effort to stop Galactus, before the Avengers stop him, only to find they've paved the way for the planet eater to arrive, and now they have to stop him? This is all just off the top of my head, I'm not sure how doable it is.

submitted by /u/Nateyman
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending