[Spoilers] An explanation about the origin of the two kids

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but it always bugged me how Wanda was obsessed with her kids that she made up. But now that I think about it, there is an explanation that satisfies me: Wanda saw these kids in her dream long before WandaVision. Whenever she felt lonely she would see her kids in her dreams, even before she met Vision. So, she was obsessed with these kids from parallel universe and then she decided to recreate their projections in the WandaVision sitcom. Not the other way around. It is just that she was not sure that these dreams were real, and found out about it from Darkhold or whatever.

This would explain why she is so obsessed with kids from the fictional sitcom.

submitted by /u/ravshanbeksk
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending