So, in light of the Phase 4 doldrums, I had a sad shower thought.

I get there's a LOT of things to keep track of, strings dangling, plot hooks that go nowhere. And Feige probably isn't going to go back to pick up every little possible thing to say 'this is how this worked out'. I get that. But, if there was one thing that could lead to some serious closure, one thing to go back for that I bet most the cast would be on board for...it's Agent Coulson. He's Alive at the end of the TV Show, and should be doing things as an LMD. He should at least get to say goodbye to the Avengers team to let them know he felt avenged. Even a visit to the graves of the fallen would be cool. I just feel like he slipped through the cracks like so many things. Even a few web shorts to sneak him in and commiserate.

submitted by /u/CliffLake
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending