loophole??

So I just watched love and thunder, almost a month after its release. Don't judge, I had exams.

So I have a really interesting theory by which marvel can bring back loki.

In the post credit scene of L&T, we see Jane foster is in Valhalla along with Heimdall.

Since loki died in the same battle, in which heimdall was killed, loki should be in Valhalla too.

But I can't really figure out if L&T's post credit scene is of any importance like eternal's post credit scene, in which we see new characters being introduced who will be of great value for its next part. Or is it like MoM's post credit scene (not really necessary but whatever).

I really wish it just foreshadows to what is to come

Yeah, I've seen Loki(the series), but that dude has problems of his own. And his timeline has become so different than the og loki's.

So if we want loki in this timeline, then this is the best way.

submitted by /u/shaikhalizayn
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending