I think we need to temper som expectations for SDCC Hall H...

I'm seeing alot of "Fantastic 4 Casting and Director", "Dr Doom Casting", "Wolverine", "Avengers 5", etc etc

While I'm all for the excitement and anticipation, this is looking really similar to the weeks/days leading up to Multiverse of Madness. Expecting alot more than what's in store.

In my honest opinion, I think this year will be 95% following up on 2019, and 5% teases/title announcements for Phase 5. Meaning footage/trailers/QnA of stuff like Blade, Black Panther 2, She Hulk, I Am Groot, maybe GOTG xmas and 3???? Then a title announcement for Deadpool 3, and then a tease at the very end for something at D23 in September.

I just cant see the higher ups at Disney letting Feige announce the big projects at SDCC when they have their own convention in September. If anything, that is when we'll be getting the big Phase 5 announcements Like F4, Avengers 5, casting announcements, and new project lineups.

Regardless, Im still so excited for Hall H, I'm mainly looking forward to a Black Panther 2 trailer.

submitted by /u/FirstV1
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending