I really hope we might get a 'What If... Ms Marvel were *spoiler*?' in What If...? Seasons 2 or 3

I'd really love if we could get a 'What If... Ms Marvel were Inhuman?' in What If...? Seasons 2 or 3 and from what the directors of Ms Marvel said about maybe Kamala is Inhuman in the multiverse, it seems like a possibility....

"There's so many different parallel worlds and timelines where…maybe there's a world where Kamala Khan is an Inhuman, and in there, she has the exact same power-set as in the comics, we just don't know," El Arbi said. "That's the only thing that we can say to the fans, but I mean, the possibilities are now unlimited, I would say."

I would also love if the AoS Inhumans - Daisy, Lincoln, Yo-Yo etc. - could crossover, but of course, seeing as we've only gotten Coulson back so far in What If...? Season 1 and none of the others since, that's definitely a minuscule possibility, but I think it would be really cool if that could happen! Plus, it would take place in the multiverse, so there wouldn't be any problems whatsoever about some of the AoS Inhumans returning....😍

https://preview.redd.it/t8pqi0ge1dd91.png?width=1080&format=png&auto=webp&s=36199640f3a34f99885dbc05734f56a8872c840e

submitted by /u/EmilyJaneDancer
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending