Are we okay with how this sub is about spoilers? Is there a way to not see the titles of posts marked *Spoilers*?

I'm someone who does not watch trailers and I don't like to look up information on films (if I know it's something I'm going to see) beforehand.

When you post something on this sub, it says "ANY form of spoilers in the title will merit a ban."

But I have already seen posts that contain spoilers in their titles in the past couple of days since the announcements and trailers being released- one speculating that we could already have "Shuri as BP confirmed" based on the Wakanda Forever trailer, and one talking about Daredevil appearing in She Hulk.

This is the exact kind of spoilers that I'm trying to avoid. These posts are still up and as far as I know the posters aren't banned, as the sub warns they will be.

submitted by /u/jaemoon7
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending