Thor love and thunder reviews have me worried

Not really spoilers more tonal spoilers I guess lol.

Now it’s great they’re mainly positive, but IMO I worry with most of them saying stuff like “laughs the whole way through”.

Gorr should a menacing and terrifying villain that creates dark moments. Sure have humour in parts but Thor isn’t meant to be a clown either.

It’s a good movie but one of the biggest criticisms of ragnarok is the overuse of humour, especially with Asgards destruction what should be a moment of sadness was turned into a joke.

Hoped they’d learn from their mistakes but kinda worried with the positive reception of ragnarok they’ve doubled down and we’ll be getting Thor quipping at gorr while he explains the deaths of his entire family.

Or the “you’re a god as well.” Speech Will end with a bickering “no I’m not.” “Yes you are.” x5 sequence

I have no doubt this film will be good, just will likely have the same criticism of ragnarok.

submitted by /u/lelwood6_16
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending