The Disney Plus Shows have no soul.

There is no story in any of the Disney Plus shows.

Stay with me on this, but I don’t hate every Disney Plus show. They each have their strengths.

Wandavision: I liked exploring the heart break of Wanda.

Bird man and the cold guy: Nothing. Nothing can save this terrible show.

Loki: Honestly one of the best things I have ever watched.

What if?: It was interesting in the way the MCU broadened and tried something so different.

Hawkeye: They messed Kingpin up so hard. So hard.

Moon Knight: It tried something so different and I loved the struggle between Marc and Steven

They also had their flaws: Wandavision: Make Agatha a better foe. The Falcon and the soldier of winter: Everything is wrong. Everything is wrong. Everything.

Hawkeye: It should be called Kate Bishop and her old mentor.

Loki: Perfect. Don’t change anything!!!!

What if?: We need more episodes. We got to little.

Moon Knight: Suffers from the MCU formula big time.

Anyone agree/disagree?

submitted by /u/Perfect_Pudster
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending