Supporting cast in Spider-Man 4

Now I'm not sure if this is 100% confirmed, but I read that Sony was expecting both Tom Holland along with Zendaya and Jacob Batalon to return for the next MCU Spider-Man movie.

I must admit that I'm actually not super keen on both MJ and Ned returning this soon after what happened at the end of NWH. I can see them coming back in the future if the endgame is for Peter and MJ to end up together. While the relationship between these characters was a highlight for the high school oriented movies I would prefer if the college movies (trilogy?) would give Peter a new supporting cast, consisting of characters like Harry Osborn, Gwen Stacy and a few others.

I thought the ending for NWH was great, setting up a more anonymous and street level Spidey after being so involved in huge multiversal/Avengers level threats in the previous movies. I was looking forward to what new villains and supporting characters he would meet and how the symbiote would play into this.

What are your thoughts on Ned and MJ returning this soon?

submitted by /u/Cynihope
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending