MCU Release and Timeline for Blade???

Where do you guys think Blade will be set in the MCU Release and Timeline???

I think Blade should be release in either October or Novemeber which would be the Pefect Oppperfect

for Me I think the rumors of Blade being set in the present or couldat least part of its story set in the 1920's and 30's which has been rumored. I also wonder how they will handle the overall history of vampires like maybe Blade hunted the race down for years and decades Maybe The Snap, which caused the vampire population to rapidly increase like a infectious disease, even after The Blip.

Lastly I wonder if Vampires attacked and bit people in secret cults to lure humans in, or they were hiding in big government organizations like S.H.I.E.L.D Roxxon or H.Y.D.R.A.

What do you guys think of those things and how Blade could be handle within the MCU Release Timeline and Vampires

submitted by /u/anthonystrader18
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending