Does anyone feel the same?

I recently rewatched all the MCU movies, and I can't help, but feel this emptiness after Endgame. Don't get me wrong, I love the new projects. I have some new characters in my top 10 favorites (Mobius, Kate, Yelena, America), and some older favorites (Doctor Strange, Loki) are still there, but I still feel it's not the same.

For me, it's the absence of Tony (he's my number one), and Tony and Pepper as a couple. They were one of the reasons why I got into the MCU. I watched Iron Man 2 yesterday and the "Are you out of your mind?" "I was attacked!" scene made me miss them so bad.

I'm enjoying phase 4, the characters and the storylines are great, but I still feel it's not the same. Of course, I understand, it had to come to an end, and I wouldn't bring Tony back.

This is not me complaining, just curious, if anyone feels the same way, for some reason. My friend, for example is okay. They don't miss anything.

submitted by /u/necklacefromawizard
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending