What are your reasons for not liking Lady Thor?

So I have been wondering, why people generally don’t like the character. The obvious signs are treating the name Thor like a title and not a name, as well as people generally not liking Jane foster as a character MCU or comics. The only issue I’ve had with her is power-scaling she doesn’t make sense and her feats seem to be out of thin air to me(it’s been a while since I read it), outside of that I’ve noticed that whenever I ask someone about it, the reaction I get from her is very much like the reaction Carol Danvers gets (MCU or comic wise). Please do not devalue all criticisms of the characters as works of incels, I’m legitimately trying to hear valid points on why people hate her.

P.S. You saying that “It’S In ThE CoMicS” is not a valid answer in any discussion, there are BAD comics, quite a few. It doesn’t make the portrayal in any other form of media invincible against criticism. hops off of soap box

submitted by /u/KyCooper
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending