Wanda MoM strength level questions??

Just wanted to discuss Wanda’s strength level. I’m having trouble wrapping my mind around the fact that she could just just beat a lot of the hard hitting characters in marvel so easily. Clearly based on the movie she is strong enough to solo against captain marvel, Thor and other hard hitting characters. But I don’t know if what she’s shown us automatically means she’s coming out the winner. Against characters like Blue Marvel, Sentry or Odin, I don’t think her victory is guaranteed regardless of her ability to reality warp. Are characters that powerful like the ones I just mentioned not resistant to a reality warping scenario? I just don’t see her being able to turn these guys into silly string or play doh. If I’m wrong please correct me, but I just don’t think that’s possible. She can clearly do that to weaker characters with less resistance, but idk about characters like rune king Thor or blue marvel. Yes she has the offensive power to go toe to toe with them but an easy win just isn’t that like to me? Could y’all help me figure this out?

submitted by /u/Willee-Beamen
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending