Interesting for 616 Professor X (not Patrick Stewart)

I can just say as a disclaimer that having a different choice doesn't invalidate other choices for Professor X and I welcome all choices, if you just want to keep Patrick Stewart or James McAvoy that's fine.

I want to invite people here to just give their personal choices rather than what's "right" or "wrong" because as individuals we all have their own takes. Try not to just get angry at people's choices, I think it will be interesting to just get people's takes on who they would like to see as Professor X for the main MCU "616" universe.

My top two choices would be:

  • Lance Reddick: I really think from his previous performances Lance is the perfect "616" variant for Charles Xavier. He's got that gravitas and screen presence similar to Patrick Stewart, he can play all the sides that Xavier has in the comics, from kind to dark.

  • Ginacarlo Esposito: I think it would be fantastic for him to finally get to play the "good guy" while being clearly able to bring the Professor's darker side. He has a captivating screen presence, and you could absolutely believe he could make morally questionable decisions as an Illuminati member (if they choose to do 616 Illuminati).

What are your choices?

submitted by /u/SophieLaCox
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending