How Ms Marvel could get her comic book powers

With the change in Ms Marvel's power set being disliked by alot of marvel fans I had an idea on how she could get her original powers

Since Ms Marvel is going to have some connections to captain marvel I was thinking could her power bracelets have been made by the kree, If this is the case I think the bracelets could be powered by terrigen mist or crystals. I think in the 4th or 5th episode the bracelets could be destroyed and in the explosion the Terrigen released would give Kamala her original powers.

I think this would make alot of the people who are upset with the power change be happy about the show

submitted by /u/Scooby_ZP_07
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending