[Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness Spoiler]

bruh why was the cinema so dead when Reed Richards as Mr. Fantastic showed up??

I just watched MoM today with my Dad who is a huge marvel fan just like me. I remember watching Fantastic 4 (2005) at home when I was 4. There I first met Reed Richards and he was like the head of the team to me, he really was a significant part of Fantastic 4. However, I was very, very, very disappointed when only me and my Dad "wowed" at the part where Mr. Fantastic shows up, like meeting him even in another universe after so many years was a memory dive for me. I know he lived a very short life in MoM, but who knew when he first arrived. Like cmon man I expected the whole cinema to shout out of excitement but unfortunately, no one made the effort. Like why??? Wasn't this scene supposed to be special just like when Andrew Garfield and Tobey Maguire showed up in NWH? It literally showed that Marvel was trying to give a surprise as Mr. Fantastic came in a different way (He was not there when his name was called out then he zapped out of nowhere which wasn't the case in other characters of the Illuminati)

And yea, I would love to hear the voice of the people of this subreddit. What was the situation in your cinemas?? Was there any sign of amazement???

submitted by /u/AMD-BL4ZE
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending