Captain Marvel

Ever since she was introduced I absolutely hated her.

A random overpowered woman who gained her powers from an exploding engine and now thinks of herself as mightier than god. Are you kidding me?

However, after watching MoM with Lashana Lynch portraying her I realised it's Brie Larson that drives me crazy. Now don't get me wrong I am supposed to be the target audience for a ''white powerful woman'' since I am one myself [don't have the sparky engine powers though, unfortunately]. Yet the actress seems so ingenuine as so ''high up her *ss''. Really wish we could keep Lashanna [whom as of now I absolutely stan]

Just a random rant but am free to hear your points of view.

submitted by /u/Specific-Environment
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending