the ant man films are my favorite mcu entries!

I love ant man! the movies really got me into his comics and their just god damn hillariouse. ant man and the wasp has become my comfort movie. I love the low stakes feel where everything is literally smaller. and giant man is one of my favorite things in the mcu lol. the villains are a bit weak but I think the sequel improves and gives the villain more character than just "hank mean to me boo woo I make cool suit and kill him" and Scott and hope are my favorite mcu couple. I really cant wait for the third! also could bill murry be playing egg head? I feel like its just dumb and small enough to fit for him?

submitted by /u/djornopimp1665
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending