Jessica Jones?

I hate to dig up a dead horse, but I just sat through four and a half episodes of this thing knowing full well we'll get some kind of closure just for them to grab him back and pull off with a super hero and spec ops being their opponents. Even if the assailants were also specially trained, no way in hell that fight should've ended like that. None of them had super powers soo.. And Mr. Cop was fighting like he was in a street fight rather than 'Nam. And Jessica was fighting like she was fighting for the last hit whilst on the next to last hit. It's like, who wrote and choreographed this shit?

I get that she doesn't want to kill people but, every other super hero/vigilante will never not fuck someone up and put them on their ass for a long enough to get the job done. I mean here and there they'll have the trope where a regular human tricks the super hero with some dumb ass shit to give the hero a weak point where they lose the trail or some shit. But they built these first few episodes on catching this bastard and I was so confident they finally had them. Then she just shoves them instead of breaking they legs and shit or otherwise immobilizing them. I really hope there isn't another 5 fucking episodes before catching this dude.

I went in understanding people had their criticisms.. But I was willing to give it a chance as long as it's at least getting the job done. But, holy fuck does this thing drag on. And I can't tell if she simply has PTSD or is a struggling meth addict. Because she fights like a struggling meth addict. Hell, kid Daredevil can whoop her ass and he's fucking blind.

I don't know much about the comic books. Is she this fucking useless in the comic books? I certainly hope not.

Damn. She has no ability to handle things rationally. First she violates the sanctity of her "regular life job" by fucking the guy that's fucking her client's wife causing a direct conflict of interest. Come to find out, this is the husband of the woman she killed. She repeatedly fucks the husband of the woman she killed, whether she was being controlled or not, and rather than just breaking it off after finding out that woman was his dead wife, she keeps going back for her fix of dick. And now she's hanging a woman over the train tracks threatening her to sign some papers because she was too irresponsible to do the job she so professed to wants to do.

I'm sorry. But I thought I was supposed to root for the main character in a hero IP and be able to see the method to their madness. But at this point, I'm just hoping she's killed and someone actually capable of helping Hope and stopping Kilwhateverthefuckhisnameis comes and saves the day. This bitch is in the way.

Rant over.

submitted by /u/catkidtv
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending