I spotted something possibly pretty huge in the thor trailer

Near the beginning of the trailer, we see thor bury his axe stormbreaker. The armor he has is the same old normal grey armor we know and love. But near the end, we see thor in his newest armor. Still thor using the bifrost, seemingly satisfied, happy. I totally don't think thor is gonna lose his powers in the MCU, as a story standpoint, the fandom and what the trailer is showing. It wouldn't be smart. Thor has been unworthy, he's lost his entire family. Failed to save half of all life, depressed and drunk for 5 years. His redemption, becoming worthy in endgame. I think that alone solidifies him being worthy. Also on a fandom perspective, me personally I'm OK with Natalie Portman replacing Hemsworth. She's an incredible actress, but I know the mcu will get massive backlash.

Either way, the mcu have already gotten rid of scarlet Johanson, Chris evans and RDJ. It would be way too big of a risk. Anyway I'm incredibly excited, taiki watiti knows how to write female characters and has done incredibly well in the past. Maybe this is the mcu being the mcu and editing a crap tone of stuff. But the face expression thor gives, makes me feel like he's going somewhere. Exploring the galaxy with korg, I'd love that

submitted by /u/XDrDeadeye
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending