I dreamt last night that Dr. Strange MoM crossed over with other Disney properties... Its not possible right?... Right?

Like surely not gonna happen... Right?

If I remember correctly, I saw Dr. Strange and America Chavez fall into an ocean, and all of the sudden the Pirates of the Caribbean theme started gradually playing, and the camera cuts to the Black Pearl sailing along.

Then, when Dr. Strange and America Chavez fell into the animated world that we saw for a frame in the first trailer, I dreamt that it was the world of Cars, hence why we only saw a traffic cone in the first trailer.

There's just no way right? Right?................... Right? :/

submitted by /u/FirstV1
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending