How do you think Marvel will do the Sinister Six?

So Tom Holland is signed on to do more Spider-Man movies, and I'm assuming we're possibly gonna get our Sinister Six movie in the future. I've been hearing about Sony doing their version of the Sinister Six, and it's sounds and looks terrible from what I'm seeing. So makes me wonder how Marvel will do their version of the Sinister Six? They already have the KingPin since he appeared in Hawkeye, we have Scorpion still lying and waiting to be focused on in the next movie possibly, Vulture would be apart of the team if he wasn't in Sony's stupid universe, and maybe we'll see Mysterio again?

Curious as to what others think about how Marvel will do the Sinister Six, this is a discussion I'm very interested in having.

submitted by /u/Officer_Zack
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending