alternate cuts of Marvel films?

some marvel movies have alternate/extended cuts. I wanna ask which.

these are the ones I know of:

  • X-Men (2000) (X-Men 1.5 / Theatrical) (I Don't know if the X-Men 1.5 DVD Release was an extended cut or just more bonus features.)
  • Daredevil (2003) (Director's Cut / Theatrical)
  • The Punisher (2004) (Extended Cut / Theatrical)
  • Elektra (2005) (Director's Cut / Theatrical)
  • The Incredible Hulk (Uncut US Cinema Version / German Theatrical) (Just a theory, on my DVD it says "Uncut US Cinema Version". In the US I think it's PG-13 and the FSK Rated it FSK 16 (Kinda the equivalent of R Rated) and to make it FSK 12 for cinema they cut out some stuff. that's just my theory though, nothing's confirmed as far as I'm aware.)
  • X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Extended Cut / Theatrical) (only added Special Features, nothing to the film itself, as far as my research goes)
  • The Wolverine (2013) (Extended Cut / Theatrical)
  • X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014) (Rogue Cut / Theatrical)
  • Logan (Logan Noir / Theatrical) (B/W Version of the Theatrical film)
  • Deadpool 2 (2018) (Super Duper Cut / Once Upon A Deadpool / Theatrical)
  • Avengers: Endgame (2019) (Extended Cut / Theatrical) (I remember one YTer made a Video about it, but I'm not sure anymore.)
  • Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) (Extended Cut / Theatrical) (I remember one YTer made a Video about it, but I'm not sure anymore.)
submitted by /u/HiFive789_
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending