Why is Ms. Marvel being nitpicked so much by fans on Twitter?

Either my Twitter timeline is broken or the Ms. Marvel Disney+ show has gotten mainly negative critiques over just one trailer.

I feel that the critiques from Muslims are valid if they don’t think they are being represented well. I have no say in that matter.

I’m talking about all the other nitpicking from fans about her powers, such as the following:

• “Green Lantern powers? Instead of her classic embiggening and stretching? No one asked for this change, and it's sure to confuse kids who've seen her in other mediums...”

I guess I never realized the Ms. Marvel character was this popular. But either way, I’m still excited for this show. It looks fun and I’m ready to get the MCU 2022 train rolling!

submitted by /u/robjimz
[link] [comments]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So I just finished Jessica Jones

Bitter thoughts after Loki ending